AUSTIN, Texas — The law firm of Liddell, Sapp, Zivley, Hill & LaBoon, and the Kayser Foundation, both of Houston, have made gifts totaling $175,000 to The University of Texas at Law School Foundation toward the Trial Advocacy Center in the John B. Connally Center for the Administration of Justice. The trial center will be named in honor of John L. Hill Jr., chief justice of the Supreme Court of Texas from 1984-1987.
Construction of the 40,000-square-foot center at the corner of East Campus Drive and Trinity Street in Austin began in August and is expected to be completed in two years.
Hill was graduated with honors from the UT School of Law in 1947.
For additional information, contact Juan Zabala at the UT Austin School of Law, (512) 232-1117.